Orchard Hill College is an Outstanding Specialist college offering life-changing learning opportunities to students.
We have five vibrant College Centres across London and Surrey where committed, specialist teams deliver a range of programmes to meet the needs of our students.
Students who study with us have a wide range of needs including:
- Profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Moderate learning difficulties
- Physical and sensory impairments
- Mental health and/or emotional difficulties
- Communication and behavioural difficulties
- Social and communication disorders e .g. Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Specific medical needs
All students are individual and each programme is as unique as they are. Our programmes are designed to support and empower each student to achieve their aspirations and goals, whilst developing skills to become more independent members of their community.