We are open and, in accordance with government guidelines, we are working to gradually increase the number of students who can return to college safely over the summer term.
As always, we are here to support you, if you are uncertain about what to do please email email@example.com
Quadrant House is for students accessing the Digital School and who undertake work experience, apprenticeships and enterprise activities. It is also the location for staff working in Learning Support, Business Support, the Training School and the Digital School who provide services and support across the college and trust.
What’s happening at our Centre this term?
The Digital School will be:
– Broadcasting “Pod Radio”, our community digital radio station.
– Engaging with schools and college centres to start producing short films for next year’s Film Festival.
– Hosting digital hubs digital hubs in the heart of our local communities.
– Running an exciting, weekly digital hub with Harlequins Foundation from the Media centre at the Stoop in Twickenham.
– Delivering the Digi Café, at the Riverside Centre, in Carshalton.
Business and Learning support teams will be:
– Continuing to offer a wide range of support for our college centres and schools across the trust.
As a result of outstanding teaching, over time students make excellent progress and develop the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals.
Ofsted November 2019
We have launched a new video learning platform to encourage students and parents to try out sensory activities whilst at home. We will be sharing a range of different resources from informative videos to yoga, there’s even a shaving foam …
More fun facts, games, articles and virtual tours from the Digital School. This week you can take a free tour of the Chelsea Flower Show! Click here to join in.
This week’s instalment from the Digital School includes; a virtual London river trip, a new film review of the comedy, action and alien adventure – Men in Black – International, a link to hundreds of free audio books and much …