Orchard Hill College will, as far as is possible, remain open to support the families of key workers and the vulnerable students we serve. If you are uncertain about what to do please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you urgently.
Quadrant House is for students accessing the Digital School and who undertake work experience, apprenticeships and enterprise activities. It is also the location for staff working in Learning Support, Business Support, the Training School and the Digital School who provide services and support across the college and trust.
What’s happening at our Centre this term?
The Digital School will be:
– Broadcasting “Pod Radio”, our community digital radio station.
– Engaging with schools and college centres to start producing short films for next year’s Film Festival.
– Hosting digital hubs digital hubs in the heart of our local communities.
– Running an exciting, weekly digital hub with Harlequins Foundation from the Media centre at the Stoop in Twickenham.
– Delivering the Digi Café, at the Riverside Centre, in Carshalton.
Business and Learning support teams will be:
– Continuing to offer a wide range of support for our college centres and schools across the trust.
As a result of outstanding teaching, over time students make excellent progress and develop the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals.
Ofsted November 2019
Students and staff at Beaconsfield have been taking part in a ‘little bit of kindness’ project. The group has been making cards with lovely messages, alongside pictures and artwork around what makes them happy. They have also made flower bouquets, …
Students enjoyed their first residential trip of the year to Calvert Trust in Exmoor! Experienced Exmoor staff supported students to reach their full potential no matter what their level of ability. The activities participated in were fun and challenging building …
Following the success of the Christmas sensory story the Digital School were back in action this week with a multi-sensory celebration of World Book Day at Sutton’s central library. Creative Director, Simon Gale penned an original composition that took students …