Closing Date: 25/06/2021
- – Coordinate student reviews across our College sites, including attending and taking minutes of the meetings
- – Be responsible for managing diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations to both internal and external bodies
- – Work alongside with both internal and external teams such as, medical professionals, SEND and social care teams
The right person for this job will;
- – Be an organised and effective communicator
- – Have experience of working within a team
- – Have a high level of written and verbal communication
- – Have the ability to take accurate, clear and concise minutes of meetings
- – Have experience of working within an educational environment (desirable but not essential)
- – Be able to work to statutory deadlines
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
Orchard Hill College is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We provide our students with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We currently operate out of centres in Carshalton, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge.
We can offer you:
- – Competitive pension scheme (LGPS)
- – A supportive team
- – Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms, supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial, physical and emotional well-being
To apply for this role, please click here. You will be redirected to apply via our online TES portal.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 9am Friday 25th 2021
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.