Closing Date: 21/05/2020
The right person for this job will;
– Have experience of working within a team
– Possess excellent customer service skills
– Have the ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with students who have significant communication difficulties
– Be highly organised and adept at working in a fast-paced environment
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
Orchard Hill College is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We provide our students with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, New Malden, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge.
We were graded by Ofsted as Outstanding in December 2013 and maintained this grade in November 2019.
In return we can offer you:
– A commitment to learning new skills and developing the role
– A supportive team
– Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms and supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial,
physical, and emotional wellbeing
– Local Government Pension
If you would like to join a College with a “can-do” attitude, where all students’ contributions and talents are recognised and celebrated, please get in touch.
To apply for this role please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Thursday 21st May 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd June 2020
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.