Closing Date: 08/02/2019
You will be expected to provide a high quality service to our students to ensure that all individuals ‘can learn and achieve.’ You will also provide a health link to our Academy schools as required.
You will have experience of working with people with disabilities and a particular interest in learning disabilities, including epilepsy and other neurological disorders, such as intellectual disability and autism.
You must have:
– First Level Nursing qualification – Minimum 4 years’ post registration experience. Further higher relevant studies preferred.
– Experience of working with young people and adults with learning disabilities.
– Ability to work autonomously and as an independent practitioner.
– Worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team of therapy, medical, educational and care colleagues.
– Provided clinical expertise including initial assessment and therapeutic interventions
– Experience of mentoring/ teaching other staff including teaching staff, apprentices and student nurses
– Responsibility for training members of staff including Enteral Feeds, Medication and First Aid.
Orchard Hill College operates out of sites at Carshalton, Camberwell, New Malden, Wandsworth and Uxbridge. For this particular role we are looking to recruit specifically in our Uxbridge (Wyvern House) provision. We provide a non-residential stimulating learning environment for students with learning difficulties and disabilities. A specialist day college, we treat our students with the dignity and respect they deserve and provide them with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community.
To apply for this role please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 8th February 2019
OHC&AT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.