Closing Date: 03/09/2019
– Be the first point of contact for all Health & Safety and Facility enquiries
– Monitor and coordinate reporting on the online Health & Safety system and Facilities Help Desk
– Process hospitality requests for meetings and events and organise and order supplies for these
– Provide administrative support to the Estates Team
The right person for this job will;
– Have excellent computer skills and experience of using Windows applications
– Have experience of working within a team
– Have strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively
– Be able to prioritise and organise own workload
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. As an outstanding provider and Academy sponsor, Orchard Hill College has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local communities it serves. The College has 6 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
To apply, please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 9th September 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.