Closing Date: 03/09/2019
– Provide efficient support to ensure the Estates Team operate in a coordinated and proficient manner
– Co-ordinate and process the ordering of supplies and equipment
– Be responsible for the management of the OHC&AT fleet
– Schedule and allocate work to staff, managing their workloads and timescales
– Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Facilities Help Desk and Health and Safety systems
The right person for this job will;
– Have excellent computer skills and experience of using Windows applications
– Have experience of working within a team
– Have demonstrable experience in administration systems and practices
– Have strong customer service skills and a sensitive approach in dealing with a wide variety of people
– Be able to prioritise and organise own workload
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. As an outstanding provider and Academy sponsor, Orchard Hill College has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local communities it serves. The College has 6 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
To apply, please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 9th September 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.