Closing Date: 22/06/2018
You will have a key role in providing effective governance across the Trust including providing a clerking service to the LGBs within the Trust including;
– Acting as key point of contact for OHC&AT in relation to providing the LGBs with procedural advice in carrying out their statutory obligations
– Developing, leading and co-ordinating the provision of governance support across OHC&AT to enable the LGBs to fulfil their strategic functions
– Developing, establishing and embedding high quality working practices and service delivery standards for governance administration and support within the Trust
– Providing expert advice directly to governors and via Clerks to LGBs on all matters relating to school governance including procedures and legislation and much more
You will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
– Experience as a Manager in compliance and Governance or similar role in a relevant governance setting
– Effective oral and written communication skills to be able to work effectively with a range of audiences using appropriate, presentation, interpersonal and decision making skills.
– Methodical and thorough work ethic, with the ability to meet targets and deadlines and respond positively to changing priorities and timeframes
– Excellent interpersonal skills to all Stakeholders
– To have confidence in own understanding of legislation
– Commitment to safeguarding and promoting welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and the highest standards of equality practice.