Closing Date: 10/07/2019
You will be required to provide support to the lecturing staff in providing educational activities for adults with special needs and assist with the provision of all educational activities by:-
– Providing each student with the support needed to carry out learning;
– Carrying out therapy and health and well-being programmes to support learning as directed by the Nurse, Therapist and Lecturer;
– Ensuring that agreed individual programmes of learning for students are implemented;
– Working in harmony with all staff to ensure a positive atmosphere within the College is maintained for the benefit of students;
– Ensuring that students’ well-being is maintained at all times.
You will also support students in gaining self-confidence and independence through encouragement and reassurance and through the use of teaching and learning strategies, thereby supporting the students in accessing a range of home, community, work related and basic skills learning programmes, under the direction of the Lecturer.
Please click link below for detailed Job Description:
You should have experience of working, caring or voluntary work with people who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Experience of working within a team is also essential.
Please click link below for detailed Person Specification:
We deliver a range of courses to our students throughout the year and need our staff to work at any centre, if required.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply, please download an application form. Once complete, please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 10th July 2019