Closing Date: 23/04/2019
You will be required to provide support to the lecturing staff in providing educational activities for adults with special needs and assist with the provision of all educational activities by:-
– Facilitating the regular attendance of students, providing each student with the support needed to carry out learning
– Carrying out therapy and health and well-being programmes which support learning as directed by the nurse, therapist and lecturer
– Ensuring that agreed individual programmes of learning for students are implemented
– Working in harmony with all staff to ensure a positive atmosphere within the College is maintained for the benefit of students
– Ensuring that students’ well-being is maintained at all times
You should have experience of working, caring or voluntary work with people who have special needs. Experience of working within a team is also essential.
To apply, please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 23rd April 2019
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.