Closing Date: 22/10/2021
Our Lecturers are required to:
- • Effectively plan teaching within designated curriculum areas
- • Implement appropriate assessment, objective setting, recording, reporting and evaluation of educational programmes
- • Ensure that student learning experiences are organised in a progression which supports the development of each individual
The right candidate for this role will:
- • Have or are working towards a Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent qualification
- • Recent Outstanding/Good teaching experience with students with special needs.
Why work at Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust?
What makes working at OHC&AT uniquely rewarding is that we are a family of College centres and schools, fully representative of all designations of special education needs and disabilities and we are all passionately committed about putting the students and their individual outcomes at the heart of everything we do. We currently have 4 regional hubs – North West London/Slough, South West London, Sutton and Croydon and Surrey & Sussex.
Orchard Hill College is a specialist College committed to offering social and vocational opportunities for students in the heart of their communities. We pride ourselves on building bright futures and changing the lives of our students. Our programmes are designed for students over the age of 16 with a range of special needs. We were graded by Ofsted as Outstanding in December 2013 and maintained this grade in November 2019. If you would like to join a College with a “can-do” attitude, where all students’ contributions and talents are recognised and celebrated, please get in touch.
We can offer you:
- • Line management and teaching supervision
- • A programme of continuing professional development
- • A supportive team
- • Opportunities to develop skills and competencies in working with students with a range of ages and diagnoses
- • Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms, supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial, physical and emotional well-being
To apply for this role please click here. You will be redirected to apply via our online TES portal.
Download and complete the application form on the TES site, upload and send via the TES portal.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 22nd October 2021
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
OHC&AT aims to select staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability, age or other protected characteristics. In order to monitor the effectiveness of our Equality Policy and recruitment procedures, we ask that all applicants complete an equal opportunities monitoring form.