Closing Date: 14/11/2019
Our Lecturers manage and direct teaching teams to ensure effective, learner-centred teaching that meets the needs of adults with special needs. This will involve consulting carers, therapists and personnel from Social Services, as well as internal colleagues. You will also work with the management team to further develop the College into a valuable resource centre for fellow professionals.
– Effectively plan teaching within designated curriculum areas
– Implement appropriate assessment, objective setting, recording, reporting and evaluation of educational programmes
– Ensure that student learning experiences are organised in a progression which supports the development of each individual
The right candidate for this role will;
- Have or are working towards a Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent qualification
- Have substantial experience of teaching students with special educational needs and disabilities in any of the following areas;
– Profound and multiple learning difficulties and disabilities
– Entry Level 1-3
– Level 1
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. It is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We treat our students with the dignity and respect they deserve and provide them with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge and were graded by Ofsted as Grade 1 (Outstanding) in December 2013.
To apply for this role please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 14th November 2019
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.