Closing Date: 27/08/2018
Click here to view the full Job Description and Person Specification – Occupational Therapy Assistant JD_PS_FI
We can offer you:
– 24 days annual leave to be taken outside of Term Time
– Local Government Pension Scheme
– Line management and clinical supervision
– A programme of continuing professional development
– Supportive and enthusiastic team
– Opportunities to develop skills and competencies in working with students with a range of ages and diagnoses within the academy trust
Newly expanded as an academy trust with an Outstanding Ofsted rating, our friendly and successful Therapy team works in partnership with lecturers/teachers and support staff in our further education provisions and Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust sites.
We provide a non-residential, stimulating learning environment for students/pupils across a wide range of diagnoses including moderate/severe/and profound learning disabilities, Autism, physical disabilities, mental health and additional diagnoses.
To apply for this role please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Monday 27th August 2018 at 5pm
Interviews: September 2018 – date TBC