Closing Date: 28/06/2021
Start date: September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager who will ensure the smooth running of the back office function under the direction of the Principal, in order to develop and enable community, voluntary and employer partnerships on behalf of Orchard Hill College.
You will be responsible for managing financial processes and liaising with the shared service finance team.
You will be organised and have excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- • Ability to plan, organise and manage a complex workload
- • Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- • Proven knowledge of HR and finance processes
- • Minute taking and the ability to prepare reports
- • A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults
Orchard Hill College is a National Specialist College for adults with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. It is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We treat our students with the dignity and respect they deserve and provide them with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge and were graded Outstanding by Ofsted in December 2013 and maintained this grade in November 2019.
Orchard Hill College is a dynamic, forward-looking organisation with an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
We can offer:
- • Line management and a supportive team
- • Continuing professional development
- • Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms, supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial, physical and emotional well-being
- • Local Government Pension
You are welcome to visit the College prior to making an application for employment, if you wish.
To apply for this role please click here. You will be redirected to apply via our online TES portal.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 28th June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 6th July 2021
Orchard Hill College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.