Closing Date: 27/09/2019
– Be an organised and effective communicator
– Coordinate student reviews across our College sites, including attending and taking minutes of the meetings
– Be responsible for managing diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations to both internal and external bodies
– Form good working relationships with both internal and external teams such as, Medical professionals, SEND and Social Care Teams
The right person for this job will;
– Have experience of working within a team
– Have a high level of written and verbal communication
– Have the ability to take accurate, clear and concise minutes of meetings
– Have experience of working within a College environment (desirable but not essential)
Orchard Hill College is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We provide our students with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, Beddington, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge.
To apply for this role, please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 9am Friday 27th September 2019
Interview date: Thursday 3rd October 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.