After you leave college you can join the Orchard Hill College Alumni – this means you
can continue to be involved and stay part of the college. The benefits of this exclusive
• Invitations to two annual events
• Early access to sign up to our holiday programmes
• A copy of ‘Include’ – the Orchard Hill College & Academy Trust annual magazine
• A Sharespace (Orchard Hill College’s own safe social networking site) account to keep
in touch with friends
• Careers advice and support
Students from the Digital School are running a new DigiCafe.
The digital team are on hand to help visitors with various queries regarding their iPads and laptops or you can try out the latest apps and games.
The DigiCafé is open every Wednesday (during term-time) from 11.30am to 1.30pm at the Riverside Community Centre, 113 Culvers Avenue, Carshalton, SM5 2FJ. We look forward to seeing you there soon!
The Enrichment programme is a great opportunity for students to spend time doing what they love such as arts and crafts, sports, visiting museums… it’s tailored to their interests and hobbies.
Places are still available to start in January 2020.
Courses will run on Fridays from 9.30am to 3.30pm from 17th January to 10th July excluding the 27th March, 24th April, 8th May, 5th June and all college holidays.
The programme is self-funded and costs are as follows:
- For students who require 1 to 1 support the cost will be £20 per hour
- For students who do not require 1 to 1 support the cost will be £45 per day
To apply contact email@example.com
If you would like more information on the Orchard Hill College Alumni contact firstname.lastname@example.org