16+ Bursary Fund
The 16+ Bursary Fund provides financial help for young people aged 16 to 19 who face barriers to staying in education. It is available to eligible young people studying in college. There are two types of bursary available:
(1) Bursaries of £1200 a year for the most vulnerable young people; and
(2) Discretionary bursaries based on individual need, such as help with the costs of travel or equipment
Free College Meals
You may be able to access Free College Meals if you or your parents or carers are receiving any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To download our Financial Support Application Form, please click here.
For the Financial Support Guidance Document, please click here.
For more information please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 402 0453
If you want to gain access to a whole world of amazing discounts, deals and exclusive offers? Look no further than TOTUM!
You can pick the level of membership to suit you.
You can get access to over 250 student discounts at big-name brands like; Co-op, Boots, ASOS, Apple, Samsung, LookFantastic, MyProtein, Three Mobile, O2 and loads more.
For more information visit www.totum.com